Thursday 13 March 2014

Final Series



































































































































Rather than just showing the more serious and personal side of insecurities I wanted to also show the opposite of that, a more fun and comical side of it to show that not all insecurities are something that we want to keep secret and are sad I guess but also something that we can laugh about and not take so seriously. 

I captured my images in the studio and went with a simple approach using only one light and a soft box for the first set of photos I took (grey background) and with my second set of images (colour background) I used two, still using the soft box with a back light and coloured acetate to create the coloured background. I didn’t want to overdo it with the lighting which is why I kept it simple, I thought that with the insecurities and the signs being quite creative and bold on their own that if I used more than one light it would be too much so I guess I played it safe and stayed with one. I think I could have been more experimental, but I quite like the simplicity of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment