Friday 17 January 2014

Final Prints






These are my final three images, getting inspiration from David Bailey, Irving Penn and Gill Greenberge, I decided to capture close-up portraits but go for a landscape format. Mainly because I liked the shape of it and it’s not really the traditional portrait style.

I choose these three mostly because I thought that they captured my subject perfectly, they show a bit of who they are in each image. I went with the Fuji Matt C Type paper, I didn’t really want to go for the Fuji Gloss I thought that it wasn’t really the right type for images like this. The gloss I think was just too shiny,  it took away the detail I guess of the images when you look at them you have to sort of move the image side to side to see it properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment